From the north
Follow I-55 S to IL-29 E in Springfield. Take exit 96A from I-55 S. Follow IL-29 E into Taylorville. Turn right onto N Cheney St. Turn right onto W Spresser St. End at 1716 W Spresser St, Taylorville, IL 62568.
From the south
Take I-55 N to IL-127 S/IL-48 N in Zanesville. Follow IL-48 N to Taylorville. Turn left onto Co Rd 1100 E/S Spresser St. End at 1716 W Spresser St, Taylorville, IL 62568.
- Site Rule #1: Play nice, share the toys, and don’t do anything stupid.
- Wet site, please be responsible. When in doubt, check ID.
- The site is mostly handicap-accessible.
- THERE ARE SHOWERS!!!
- The site is mostly level with some shaded areas. A limited number electric/RV sites are available at an additional charge. If you are tent camping and need access to electricity for medical reasons please contact the event steward and we will do our best to accommodate you. Quiet camping area is the south end.
- Please unload at your campsite and move your vehicle back to the parking area as quickly as possible.
- Elevated fire pits only, no ground fires. Please do not bring in firewood from outside a 50-mile radius of the area (to avoid transporting insect infestations).
- Dogs are allowed onsite for the entire event. Please be aware that not all attendees are comfortable around dogs, so keep them leashed and under control. It is your responsibility to completely clean up after your dog.